These are 3D Shape Engineering’s (“3D Shape Engineering”, “we” or “our”) Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the 3D Shape Engineering website. This return policy does not apply to our products on 3rd party websites such as eBay, Etsy or 3D Hubs. If you need to return a product or have a question about a transaction on another platform, please contact us on that platform to ensure a quick resolution. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to 3D Shape Engineering within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Customer Service through our Contact Us page.
Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee. Read more about Refunds, Partial Refunds and Restocking Fees here.
Products that are received by 3D Shape Engineering in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from 3D Shape Engineering.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a broken product that works properly upon inspection).
- Any product that is returned without all the original included parts and packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage that has not been caused by improper handling during shipping. If your package arrived to you damaged, please contact us immediately and make sure to take photos of the packaging as you received as well as the damaged product.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
- Any product that has been damaged due to improper installation.
Standard Return Policy
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- For information about restocking fees, please visit the Refunds, Partial Refunds, and Restocking Fees section.
- Return shipping labels are free for replacement returns and of the same item within the return policy period and can be obtained while creating your return online. Contact Us to create your return online.
3D Shape Engineering does NOT charge restocking fees for returns of defective products. If you have received the wrong product or it doesn't match what was shown on our site or we have made some other shipping error, there will be NO restocking fee and NO charge for a return label, provided the item is within its return policy period.
If you Contact Us to process your return within the item's return policy period, you will receive a prepaid return label at no charge and a full refund to the original form of payment* for the following items:
|You return||You receive|
||100% of the item's purchase price AND free shipping label|
You may receive a partial refund to the original form of payment* for the items listed below.
|You return||You receive|
||80% of the item's purchase price|
||Return will be rejected and will be shipped back to the buyer.|
|Any product that was shipped to you with insufficient number of pieces / parts||Partial credit / shipment for the pieces missing or a full refund|
Orders shipped with missing products or pieces
If your order arrives to you incomplete, contact us immediately. We may ask for a picture of what you have received.
- If the product is out of stock, we will offer a partial refund for the value of the missing pieces, or offer a full refund providing a pre-paid shipping label.
- If the product is in stock, we can ship the missing pieces to you or provide a partial or full refund.
Out-of-Stock (Back-Order) Items
If 3D Shape Engineering no longer carries an item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock, 3D Shape Engineering will issue you a refund. If the item is returned within 30 days of the original invoice date, a full refund will be issued.
Combo and Kit Orders
Combo and Kit Specials include two or more items that must be purchased together in order to receive a discount.
Items sold as part of a Combo or Kit may be returned individually for replacement within the applicable 3D Shape Engineering Return Policy Period for that individual item.
If an individual Combo or Kit item is returned for a refund, the applicable discount will be voided, and the discounted amount will be deducted from the amount of the refund. If your combo/kit discount amount is greater than the individual unit price of the item you wish to return, then the item cannot be returned for a refund; you will need to return all items in the combo/kit in order to receive a refund. For example, if your combo/kit discount was $5, and you return one of the items for a refund, the $5 will be deducted from your refund amount.